2004 May 19 12:44

[vox] WiFi Security class next Thurs (May 27)

[vox] WiFi Security class next Thurs (May 27)

Davis Community Network (DCN) is holding a class on Wireless Security
next Thursday, May 27th.

  http://www.dcn.org/dcn/ipc/register.html

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com              C is like an industrial strength
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/       nail gun; if wielded improperly,
New Breed Software                       it can cause untold carnage.