2004 May 19 08:09

Re: [vox] ISO: List of companies that could work on graphic manip. automation

On Tue, May 18, 2004 at 10:10:15PM -0700, dylan wrote:

> i used to do this type of stuff in AppleScript all the time... if it can't
> be done in the Gimp let me know and i can forward the stuff that i have.

It sounds like he's looking for a solution that will work on Windows and
Mac both (at least so far as UI), and possibly have the batch process
actually go on a Linux system, remotely...

I don't know all the specs, obviously. :^)  He still has to write up his
RFP, anyway.

But thx!  I've pretty much been forwarding everyone's comments and/or
contact info to him as I get it.  (I also posted to a few other LUGs
and the Gimp User Group mailing list...)