2004 May 19 10:51

[vox] [fwd] Linux work stations

Saw this on SacLUG.

----- Forwarded message from hijohnr@juno.com -----

Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 17:16:18 -0700
From: hijohnr@juno.com
Subject: [Lug-nuts] Linux work stations
To: lug-nuts@saclug.org, ltsp-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net

I have several vintage desktop pc's (pentium 100) set up to be used as
diskless work stations with a Linux server.  They each have a 10/100 NIC
and floppy drive with functioning boot diskette.  Will deliver and set up
in Sacramento Region for $10 ea. Does not include keyboard, mouse, or
monitor.

----- End forwarded message -----