January 6: Social gathering
2004 May 18 19:41

[vox] ISO: List of companies that could work on graphic manip. automation

[vox] ISO: List of companies that could work on graphic manip. automation

I received a private email from someone who found me through LUGOD.
He says:

  I am working on a project to automate what our retouchers do using
  Photoshop 8.0 They currently crop and manipulate and rename every image.

  I envision this being done in Linux and I am looking for a list of
  companies that I can send my request for proposal to.  Do you know of
  anyone or could you send me a list of names that I could contact?

I suggested that The Gimp (batched script-fu), ImageMagick or NetPBM
could be useful, from the technical standpoint, but have no idea who
to recommend, company-wise.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thx!

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com              C is like an industrial strength
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/       nail gun; if wielded improperly,
New Breed Software                       it can cause untold carnage.