2004 May 13 10:32

[vox] [fwd] Python UG mtg Thu 5/13 7:30p @ Stanford

----- Forwarded message -----

Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 23:47:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [svlug] Python UG mtg Thu 5/13 7:30p @ Stanford

BayPIGgies is the Silicon Valley-San Francisco Bay Area Python users
group.  Our next meeting is Thurs 5/13 from 7:30-9pm at Stanford.

the special guest speaker is Guido van Rossum, creator of Python!!
more info and directions can be found at http://www.baypiggies.net

sorry to send this reminder out late, but it just came up all of a
sudden!  feel free to fwd this to anyone else who may be interested!

pls come join us if u can!
-wesley

"Core Python Programming", Prentice Hall PTR, (c) 2001
    http://starship.python.net/crew/wesc/cpp/

wesley.j.chun :: wesc at deirdre.org
cyberweb.consulting :: cyberweb at rocketmail.com
http://roadkill.com/~wesc/cyberweb/