2004 May 07 16:59

Re: [vox] Free Monitor

Hey Johnathan,

I don't think this is what you are looking for, but I have a couple of monitors that you guys could borrow (basicly indefinitly), that are much better (one KDS 19" that's actually relativly light) and a 17" gateway trinitron. Just let me know. I'll be out of town tomorrow (fencing tournamet), but I can drop one of them off in davis sometime tonight. (or you could pick it up from my roomate tomorrow morning)

--kevin