2004 May 06 17:02

[vox] Reminder: DCN Open Source presentation tonight!

[vox] Reminder: DCN Open Source presentation tonight!

It might be too late to register, unfortunately, but DCN's holding a class
tonight called "Open Source Applications: An Overview"

  http://www.dcn.org/dcn/ipc/register.html

If anyone here makes it, please let us know how it went, and what they talked
about!!!

Thanks,