2004 May 06 11:37

Re: [vox] Bill Kendrick is on the front page of Slashdot!

On Wed, May 05, 2004 at 06:27:43PM -0700, Jonathan McPherson wrote:
> All,
>
> Did I miss a thread about this?  Seems like I wouldn't have been the
> first person to notice...

Hahah :^)  Meh, it happens all the time.  I'm what some call a 'karma whore.'
In recent history (since July 2003), I've submitted about 45 articles.
Only 8 of those got accepted.

I had another post (about the Atari Lynx emulator 'Handy' getting Open Sourced)
that got accepted just the other day.  It just never appeared on the front
page (they do that with a number of articles, I guess to keep from getting
too cluttered).

<snip>

> Congrats, Bill!  We're proud. (-:

Thanks ;)