2004 May 05 12:03

[vox] volunteers wanted: CD burning and is anyone going to Lodi this week?

[vox] volunteers wanted: CD burning and is anyone going to Lodi this week?

1. Is anyone going to Lodi this week AND interested in helping LUGOD by
   picking up a parcel from Lodi to bring back to LUGOD's booth at Whole Earth
   Festival by Saturday? Please respond off-list.

2. LUGOD is looking for volunteers to burn CDs of Free software to give away
   at WEF on Saturday. LUGOD provides the CDs; all you need to do is record.
   Please contact me off-list if you wish to help.

--
Henry House
See <http://hajhouse.org/pgp> to find out how to verify it.