2004 May 05 11:02

Re: [vox] OT: seeking recommendations for dB or dBA meter

Re: [vox] OT: seeking recommendations for dB or dBA meter

På tisdag, 04 maj 2004, skrev Trevor Lango:
[...]
> I work for the City of Vacaville - Public Works Engineering Department. We
> just recently purchased such a device from Quest Technologies for $1000+.
> However, during our product research, we came across a unit from Extech for
> $79 through USABlueBook (www.usabluebook.com). These are obviously worlds
> apart in terms of sensitivity and quality but I am certain that the Extech
> units are superior to Radio Shack stuff - they are a reputable provider of
> affordable engineering instrument equipment. As long as you don't have
> exotic needs, that company's products should probably serve you well.

Thanks, this is exactly the sort of answer I was hoping for! As you
surmised, I don't need (not does my application warrant) a full featured
laboratory-quality device, so the Extech looks ideal.

--
Henry House
See <http://hajhouse.org/pgp> to find out how to verify it.