2004 Apr 30 11:40

[vox] Re: DCM status?

On Thu, Apr 29, 2004 at 04:40:43PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> Had anyone here spoken with Trevor about meeting up with Davis Community
> Meals again soon (e.g., later this weekn, which I guess means: tomorrow) !?

Since I saw no reply, I /assumed/ there was nothing scheduled.
But, just in case there WAS, I told Bill Pride from DCM that it's
probably not going to happen. :^)

Matthew Lange has been the only person to step forward with interest
in coordinating this effort, so I'm going to hand it over to you,
Matthew, unless someone can think of a reason not to!

(I'll hook you up, via e-mail, with Bill Pride, and then leave it to you
to coordinate our efforts to help DCM with the various items discussed
in the meeting minutes and on the project web page at LUGOD.org.)

In the meantime, I /assume/ we still need volunteers to help get DCM's
DSL setup working right!  I'm guessing Trevor did not get a chance to
contact Omsoft to ask what they knew about DCM's Internet conifguration,
so I think that should be one of the first things we do.

(Matthew, I can hook you up with Rob or someone at Omsoft, too.)

-bill!
(trying to get the engines started on all of these projects, so I can
relax!!! ;^) )