2004 Apr 23 14:45

Re: [vox] Looking for RPM help

> One way of doing it:
> http://man.linuxquestions.org/index.php?query=rpmbuild&type=2&section=8

Yea. ;-)  I know about that one.  I'm looking for deeper knowledge, like
about how to handle some of those gnarly dependency problems deploying rpms
to different OS configurations.  This could be a paying gig I guess.  I
didn't think about it at first, but.in addition to learning, we could be
hiring someone to do some work ongoing.

Sorry, this probably should have gone to the jobs lists, but it does ride
the line. ;-)

Jonathan