2004 Apr 22 12:12

[vox] OT: seeking recommendations for dB or dBA meter

[vox] OT: seeking recommendations for dB or dBA meter

I am thinking of acquiring a device to measure noise amplitude (decibels).
Does anyone have a suggestion on where to get such a device (I was thinking
of getting one from Radio Shack, though that establishment is not known for
items of exceptional quality), good models (not too expensive), etc?

--
Henry House
See <http://hajhouse.org/pgp> to find out how to verify it.