2004 Apr 23 17:58

[vox] More bounced voters!

More bounces have come back from last night's passcode mailing for elections:

  Jim Riffel
  Justin Kittzman
  Craig Thurmond   [quota]
  Don Soegaard     [mesg looping]
  John Eberl       [quota]
  Paul Condon      ["account is locked"]

So, if you folks are out there, and have updated email addresses, please
let me know so I can (1) update your entry on the Members Page, and
(2) send you your passcode for voting in the elections!