2004 Apr 21 22:31

[vox] Something like GNUWinII, but for Macs?

[vox] Something like GNUWinII, but for Macs?

Are there and Open Source software complilations (NOT bootable Linux distros!)
for Macs?

e.g., OpenOffice.org, The Gimp, Mozilla, stuff like that...?

I think having a small set of this to give out at WEF would be good.

If noone knows of any, would someone be willing to do the footwork to
put together an ISO that volunteers could burn?  (I think 50qty would probably
be enough)

Also, there hasn't been much talk of whether we should take advantage of
CheapByte's offer to get professionally done discs for 59c a piece.
(We'd need min. 500, therefore it'd cost ~$300 minimum.)

Henry?  What do you think?  Other folks?  Please speak up!

Finally, I haven't heard from Mike Simons as to whether he's spoken with
GTC, and if we can get a discounted booth this year.

Mike?  Any word?

Thanks!