2004 Apr 21 12:42

Re: [vox] Election platforms & Q&A?

On Tue, Apr 20, 2004 at 12:53:24PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> I've been asked:
>   Can we get some platforms for the candidates?
>   An email question and answer session?
[...]
> So my question is, where and how should we do a Q&A?  Should it be
> via a mailing list (e.g., 'vox'), or done on IRC?  If it's on IRC, when
> should we do it, and should it be moderated?

Why don't you do it on irc, have one person take logs, then post the
logs to the voting page so people who can't attend at whatever time
can read it later.

It should probably be moderated. Perhaps people could email questions
to the moderator ahead of time, and people could lurk on channel and
msg questions that come up during the interrogat^Wirc session to the
moderator, otherwise the answers will get muddied with a lot of cross
talk, I'm betting.

-yams