2004 Apr 21 16:53

[vox] Voting has begun!

Members have been emailed their passcodes for voting.

I just checked, and 40 people's addresses seem to be bouncing.
(Remember that I'm going off addresses from the members page, not the
mailing lists!!!)

The following people had the voting message bounce; so if you're out
there, please let me know what address LUGOD should use for contacting you
(if you'd rather not have your address listed on the members page,
just say so!)

  Alicia Kelley
  Ashley Keating
  Bingyan Zhao
  Charlie Krauter
  Clyde Reed
  David Craig
  David Crawford
  David Deppner
  Dick McCabe
  Doug Fisk
  Evan Scarisbrick
  Fred Schutzman
  Hans Keeler
  Ian McKinnon
  Issac Trotts
  Jean Deborah Ye
  John Alden
  John Gardner
  John Verderber
  Joshua Rambo
  Lorie Obal
  Ludwig Pummer
  Mario Meneses
  Mark Kidwell
  Michael Wenk
  Nathalie Yu
  Nick Schmalenberger
  Owen Magee
  Patrick Lickiss
  Ricardo Verdugar
  Russ Kyle
  Sam Merritt
  Sarah Clausen
  Takashi Ishihara
  Thomas Pederser
  Tim Coddington
  Travis Engelman
  Trevor Largo

(Plus two others who wish to be unlisted on the members page, so I'm
not mentioning their names here...)

Thanks!