2004 Apr 21 00:26

[vox] Does LUGOD want an ATI Rage 128 Pro?

[vox] Does LUGOD want an ATI Rage 128 Pro?

I just replaced the ATI Rage 128 Pro card that shipped with my Dell with an nVidia GeForce4 MX 440. The Rage card served me well on Linux for 2D graphics, and it was theoretically supposed to be able to handle 3D graphics as well. In practice, it couldn't handle TuxRacer (the results were really ugly) and the display would occasionally crash when running an OpenGL xscreensaver. The card has VGA out (and only
VGA out).

I'm offering the Rage card to LUGOD for free if you want to use it for a demo machine or anything else of the sort? If not, I'm going to try to sell it on ucd.swap.