2004 Apr 17 13:28

Re: [vox] [fwd] $100 discount on VMware for LUG members

On Fri, Apr 16, 2004 at 09:05:41PM -0700, Rod Roark wrote:
> Looks like they want the LUG to give them a list of their
> members with their email addresses in order to be eligible.
>
> Seems like that would violate any reasonable privacy policy.

However, OTOH, many people who have attended meetings have filled out
a membership form and said it's okay to list their info, so name and
emails for many people are already online.  (Though munged for spam bots)

I'm honestly not interested in VMWare at this point, so I admit I didn't
check out the site.  Sorry :^/