2004 Apr 16 16:28

Re: [vox] T-shirts?

On Fri, Apr 16, 2004 at 03:35:08PM -0700, Marianne Waage wrote:

> > others:
> > $mount -t me
>
> Ouch. What did you do, look through a list of bad geek pickup lines?
> You forgot the other girl tee: "Can you come over and help me fix my modem?"

How about "apt-get install my_love"

OOoh.. no, that's just crappy. :)

Hrm... thinking... thinking...  "My other distro can't do 0 to 8000 packages
in an 'apt-get install'"?  No?  Yeah, I don't like it either...

Howsabout some random quotes from my website?

  * Only two industries refer to their consumers as 'users': Illegal
    drugs, and computers.

  * A. No
    Q. Is it sensible to top-post?

  * There are only 10 types of people in this world -- those who
    understand binary arithmetic and those who don't.

  * For every ten 'Under Construction' signs to go up on websites,
    maybe two will ever come down before the heat-death of the Universe.

  * Nothing is more distracting to a crowd of geeks than a projector
    that's not quite working yet and needs some kind of tweak.
    (Maybe with an 'unhappy Mac' style icon of a projector ;) )

  * Java, the blazing speed of Smalltalk and the elegant simplicity of C++

That's all I got. :)