2004 Apr 17 01:39

Re: [vox] T-shirts?

On Thu, Apr 15, 2004 at 09:20:16PM -0700, joseph estevao arruda wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-04-15 at 16:01, Marianne Waage wrote:
> > I've been playing with cafepress a lot lately, and I've made a geek store:
> >   http://www.cafeshops.com/geekstar
> > I'm having trouble thinking of good shirts to make though, so I thought
> > I'd post and ask for ideas. :)
>
> for girls:
> "root my box"

Actually, that amuses me for some reason. I might have to make that one.

> for guys
> "hard drive" (with arrow pointing downwards)

Hm...I'm only makin' that one if you promise to buy one. *grin*

> others:
> $mount -t me

Ouch. What did you do, look through a list of bad geek pickup lines?
You forgot the other girl tee: "Can you come over and help me fix my modem?"

> want more? didn't think so...

Hey, more is always better, right? If nothing else, even bad geek pickup
lines can provide ideas.

-yams