2004 Apr 11 01:32

[vox] Wanted: Flyer jockeys!

Does anyone feel like throwing up some flyers at UC Davis for the
upcoming SGI visit?

If so, please email me privately and I can give you a stack.
(I've got a bunch printed up already; they were also out at the last meeting)

For those who feel like printing one-offs and putting them up at work or
other convenient bulletin-board, you can grab the PDF at:

  http://www.lugod.org/documents/flyers/

Thanks!!!