2004 Apr 09 14:17

[vox] O'Reilly Safari book reviewer?

Anyone feel like taking part in this?

  A member of your user group (you or someone you designate) reviews
  Safari. That person will get a free one-year subscription if they
  publish a review of Safari within 60 days of opening their account.
  (It can be published in your newsletter, on your web site or email
  list, or in another publication altogether [...])

  [...]

  About the O'Reilly Network Safari Bookshelf:
  If you're not yet familiar with the O'Reilly Network Safari Bookshelf,
  it's worth a look. With Safari, you can access over 2,000 technical
  books from the top technical book publishers--O'Reilly (of course),
  Pearson, and Microsoft Press. There is an extremely cool search
  capability that allows you to search through all 2,000+ books for the
  answer you need--or even code samples--in minutes. Check it out at:
  https://secure.safaribooksonline.com/promo.asp?code=ORAUG&portal=oreilly&CMP=BAC-TP2974244892

  We're looking forward to hearing what you think of Safari.

Let me know and I'll hook you up with Marsee.

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com              Have you visited the Linux Users' Group
http://newbreedsoftware.com/bill/        of Davis yet!?  http://www.lugod.org/