2004 Apr 07 02:32

[vox] Ride to tonight's meeting?

I'm kind of stranded without a car tonight. :^)  Would anyone be willing to
pick me up for the meeting?  I like to show up at around 5:30pm to start
setting up, and so forth.

I'd walk, but I've got the big LUGOD box o' stuff to bring, too. :^/

Email me privately if you can help out! ;^)  Thx!

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com              Have you visited the Linux Users' Group
http://newbreedsoftware.com/bill/        of Davis yet!?  http://www.lugod.org/