2004 Apr 06 01:00

Re: OT Re: [vox] Invite your friends to LUGOD!

On Mon, Apr 05, 2004 at 11:07:45PM -0700, ME wrote:
> Before anyone else does it... I invite Bill.
>
> Oh, and sorry, I won't be able to make it Bill so pretend I am there.

Aww, damn. :^)

I think Peter and you should come.  You, just cuz it's fun to see you.
Peter, because (1) it's fun to see him, and (2) he needs to see this KDE
stuff.  He's been so excited about his Zaurus, wait til he sees what he
can do on his desktop! ;^)

If he can drive out, would you be able to hitch with him?  Or are there
other, non-transportational reasons you can't make it?

-bill!
("Peter" above != Pete Salzman, for anyone who might be confused ;^) )