2004 Mar 23 22:42

Re: [vox] (OT) Online Banking Using Mozilla

On Tue, Mar 23, 2004 at 08:47:22PM -0800, Robert G. Scofield wrote:
> On Tuesday 23 March 2004 16:43, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> >
> > (girl next to me at the coffee shop keeps having IE crash on her :^P )
> >
> Then why don't you straighten her out?

Oh man, if I had had a copy of that document I made last night
( http://www.lugod.org/documents/handouts/ ), I would've given it to her!
(If I see her again, I will.)

I didn't have much time to futz with either her choice of Windows or her
laptop itself, since I was trying to work.  She was doing her term paper
or something, too, so I doubt she'd have had the time to think about it.

(Then again, the spam/virus/etc. crap was wasting her time as it was!)

PS - back on topic, I checked... I can login to Wells Fargo online banking
with Konqueror 3.2 just fine, as usual.  Yay!