2004 Mar 14 08:18

[vox] 'Support Organic Software'

A while back I saw one of those "Support Organic Farmers" stickers on
someone's car (the kind with the green and red outline of a sliced apple)
and decided it'd be fun to make a similar sticker for Open Source software. :)

So, I have...  lemme know what you think.  And go buy one! :^)

  http://www.cafeshops.com/lugod.6231066