2004 Mar 13 18:32

Re: [vox] Current Knoppix burn?

Apparently, they release updates regularly without changing the version number, and the latest is "KNOPPIX_V3.3-2004-02-16-EN.iso".

I have "KNOPPIX_V3.3-2003-09-24-EN.iso". Is this satisfactory for you? I was going to wait until V3.4 to burn another copy for myself.

Jonathan

Karsten M. Self wrote:
Does anyone have a burn (or image) of a recent Knoppix release?  I'd
like to burn some but the d/l time on dialup sort of kills me.

I'd be able to trek to Davis this weekend for this, or could provide a
postal address if anyone wants to mail same.

TIA.

Peace.