2004 Mar 13 18:56

[vox] Current Knoppix burn?

Does anyone have a burn (or image) of a recent Knoppix release?  I'd
like to burn some but the d/l time on dialup sort of kills me.

I'd be able to trek to Davis this weekend for this, or could provide a
postal address if anyone wants to mail same.

TIA.

Peace.

    By failing to protect the public interest in free access to the
    products of the inventive and artistic genius -- indeed, by
    virtually ignoring the central purpose of the Copyright/Patent
    Clause [in the Constitution] -- the Court has quitclaimed to
    Congress its principal responsibility in this area of the law."
    -- Justice Stevens, J., dissenting, "Eldred v. Ashcroft"