2004 Mar 13 02:23

Re: [vox] New, improved Tux Paint site!

On Fri, Mar 12, 2004 at 12:35:41PM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> If I hit a page not translated, it once again checks ACCEPT_LANGUAGE to
> decide what to try next. :^)

Oh, and in a way, this is a lot like how Tux Paint itself works.
Provide a very obvious way to choose language ("--lang spanish" option on the
command-line, "lang=spanish" option in the configuration file),
but still adhere to system settings, if you aren't overriding them.

e.g., if your desktop environment is set up for Spanish all the time,
but you want your child to learn French by using Tux Paint, you just
simply override it.

Kinda similar to the Windows=Korean vs. IE=English issue Mark mentioned. :)