2004 Mar 12 10:55

Re: [vox] [fwd] [svlug] Event: Book donation party for LUG of Iraq

Re: [vox] [fwd] [svlug] Event: Book donation party for LUG of Iraq

I can always come to the demo. I can almost never come to the meetings because of my work schedule. I love your coop (I'm an active member of the sac coop) so the trip is always worth it for two reasons.

Dave