2004 Mar 10 16:39

[vox] [Fwd: Michael's Minute: Can I Answer My Phone Without Paying $124,000?]

[vox] [Fwd: Michael's Minute: Can I Answer My Phone Without Paying $124,000?]

I've always been behind Lindows--I really hope the company takes off if not for any other reason than to give M$ some much needed competition on the desktop.

In that light, the article below is a bit sobering. It goes to show how M$ will stop at nothing to eliminate competition. I guess the only thing really innovative about M$ is the approach they take to the legal system--foreign or domestic.