2004 Mar 10 07:47

[vox] All SORTS of LUG meetings tonight

While I'm most interested in going to CVALE down in Modesto tonight to
check out the Gimp 2.0 presentation, I thought I'd mention there are a
NUMBER of LUG meetings happening tonight!

  SacLUG in Sacramento
  'Mkinitrd' and other topics
  http://www.saclug.org/

  CVALE in Modesto
  Gimp 2.0
  http://www.cvale.org/

  Linux Movies Group in Castro Valley
  http://www.linuxmovies.org/

  IBM and LynuxWorks seminar in Milpitas  [today, not tonight?; I forget]
  http://www.lynuxworks.com/turnkey/

  Bay Area Debian Meeting in Berkeley
  (assuming they didn't argue over location and date again ;^) )
  http://bad.debian.net/

Enjoy!  Have a great day!

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com           "Hey Shatner, ya remember that episode of