2004 Mar 04 18:41

Re: [vox] Re: Support for "safe" and "reliable" writing to NTFS fromLinux?

Re: [vox] Re: Support for "safe" and "reliable" writing to NTFS fromLinux?

I use explore2fs to copy between ext2/3 and ntfs. Runs under Windows, written in Borland Delphi.

http://uranus.it.swin.edu.au/~jn/linux/explore2fs.htm

Ken Bloom wrote:
There's also ext2fs anywhere which runs on windows and allows windows
to read and write your Linux partition.
http://www.partition-manager.com/n_ext2fs_main.htm

I've never used either of these, so I don't know which would be better
from your needs.
(Although you're probably better off using Ext2fs anywhere if you need
file permissions on that partition in Linux, I won't swear to this.)

Cost: $29.95