2004 Feb 26 17:04

Re: [vox] Guido van Rossum - Python intro talk at SVLUG

On Thu, Feb 26, 2004 at 12:57:06PM -0800, Zach Johnson wrote:
> ok, car Z is full
>
> Z's car (capacity 5)
> --------------------
> Zach J
> Bill K
> Leng S
> Emily S
> Dmitriy I

Uh oh!  I know Mark Kim wanted to go, too (coming from Walnut Creek).

Unfortunately, Walnut Creek is the opposite direction (from Dublin),
so unless Mike Simons felt like back-tracking (assuming he's going at all!),
we might be in a pinch. :^/

Maybe we can take two cars.  Who wants to come with me? :)
(chuga chuga chuga BANG! chuga chuga)

-bill!
(exaggerating... there's no BANG!,... yet ;) )