January 6: Social gathering
2004 Feb 26 12:58

Re: [vox] Guido van Rossum - Python intro talk at SVLUG

Re: [vox] Guido van Rossum - Python intro talk at SVLUG

Wanna pick me up at Walnut Creek on the way, too?  I'm right off of 680...
If it's not too much trouble.

-Mark

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 11:00:14PM -0800, Zach Johnson wrote:
> > sure
>
> You wanna drive?  I'll pitch in for gas. ;^)
> Either that, or we can take my clunker.
>
> I'm GUESSING Mike Simons might wanna tag along, though I haven't asked,
> and he hasn't mentioned it outright.  So, that leaves room for 1-2 more,
> maybe 3 if he takes his own car from Dublin.
>
> :^)
>
> -bill!
> (always wanted to learn Python and play with PyGame)

Mark K. Kim
AIM: markus kimius
Homepage: http://www.cbreak.org/
Xanga: http://www.xanga.com/vindaci