2004 Feb 18 19:50

Re: [vox] Throttling router?

Umm... sorry. I'm looking for a hardware purchase suggestion.  As in a
stand-alone router.  I'm currently using a broadband router, and something
to replace or add onto that.  I don't wanna use a Linux box because (1)I
don't have any spare computers and (2)routers take up less power than a PC
and (3)I don't have to ask myself if I've set it up with proper security
measures everytime I go to bed.  Thanks.

But thanks for pointing out iproute2.  I figured there's a Linux way
somewhere.  It's just not practical for my setup right now.  Thanks.

-Mark