2004 Feb 13 21:41

[vox] [OT] FS: D620L digital camera

I've got an Olympus D-620L digital camera for sale.
It works with Linux using either a memory card reader (it uses Smart Media)
or using the serial cable with Gphoto or PhotoPC software.
(Then you can move on to The Gimp to touch up your photos ;^) )

Comes with serial cable, power cable, a 16MB and an 8MB memory card and
a case for SLR cameras. ("SakPak" brand)

Asking $200 OBO

Sorry for the OT/FS stuff... just cleaned my office finally :)

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com           "Hey Shatner, ya remember that episode of
http://newbreedsoftware.com/bill/   Space Trek where your show got cancelled?"