2004 Feb 11 15:02

[vox] [OT] MyDoom/SCO.A Virus

I tried to post on this couple of days ago, but my post apparently got lost in
cyber-space.

I thought that the MyDoom/SCO.A virus threat was supposed to be over with on
February 6th.  I've gotten over 20 infected e-mails sent to my business
e-mail address.  This does not include the numerous "bounced" messages I'm
getting from all over the country telling me that "my" e-mail is not
deliverable either because it's infected with a virus, or because "I" have
sent it to an unknown recipient.

I just received my first MyDoom/SCO.A e-mail sent to my personal e-mail
address.  I am receiving about one a day on my business account.

Does anybody know when this mess it going to end?  I'm getting tired of it.
When will it stop?

Bob