2004 Feb 04 02:32

[vox] Open Source Business Model - San Jose Dinner Forum

[vox] Open Source Business Model - San Jose Dinner Forum

Some helpful hints if you're enrolling for the for dinner forum
this Thursday.

Laura Weigant, Program Coordinator & Finance Manager for SVASE, is the
organizer and passes along this tip

Registration is done through Acteva, their on-line credit card
company, just register under the affiliate registration.
Note, there are 3 (or so;varies with each event) required questions,
when you are asked "which affiliated organization are you with", list Lugod.

Now my own notes:

1) I couldn't find a registration link on the event page
http://www.svase.org/site/Events/Data/ev_2004010920530935/view

so I went directly to Acteva, here is a link to Acteva
http://www.acteva.com/booking.cfm?bevaID=60596

On this page there is a drop link in the section where you
fill in the number of seats you are reserving. LUGOD does not
show on this. Don't freak out, this is just advertising. Write
in LUGOD on the questionnaire section further down.