2004 Feb 03 01:34

Re: [vox] [OT] Report Hackers?

YOu can try to contact the owners of the netblock and complain but I
seriously doubt it'll help. It came from somewhere in the Netherlands.
Just be thankfull you have Norton to block it ;)

inetnum:      130.161.0.0 - 130.161.255.255
netname:      DUNET
descr:        Delft University of Technolgy Network (Main network)
descr:        Technische Universiteit Delft
descr:        Delft
country:      NL
admin-c:      HTN3-RIPE
tech-c:       HTN3-RIPE