2004 Feb 03 01:34

[vox] [OT] Unemployment numbers

I was reading the news from yahoo this morning. There is an
article that says that the governments number about the
unemployed are not accurate. They do not count
self-employed in the employment numbers.

I am currently self-employed out of necessity. I pay much
more in taxes than I did as an employee, but I am working.

Here is the link
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=580&e=2&u=/nm/20040201/bs_nm/bizeconomy_employment_dc

-- Andy