2004 Jan 31 23:38

Re: [vox] web-based cdplayer / mp3 jukebox for linux

Try the slimp3 server (http://www.slimp3.com/, debian package slimp3) and set up a copy of mpg123 as a daemon to play its http-based mp3 stream. If you become interested in something more, you can look at actually buying one of their devices (the Squeezebox, which now comes in both wireless and wired versions)