2004 Jan 31 22:39

[vox] [fwd] Open Source Forum in So. Bay [Feb 5th]

[vox] [fwd] Open Source Forum in So. Bay [Feb 5th]

Looks like some big names in OSS speaking at an event down in Santa Clara
this week!

Anyone interested in carpooling? ;)

----- Forwarded message from Edward Elliott -----

Bill, there is a very useful Open Source industry forum coming up next
week. It's my impression from reading the info (see the link below)
that if LUGOD contacts SVASE and posts this info on our group site,
then LUGOD members can enroll at the discounted price. I would
definitely like to see this happen. I'm not sure of the right person
to send this requst to, in fact I'd be happy to take of the legwork
myself if you approve it in this case.

Please let me know how tohelp, thank you.

http://www.svase.org/site/Events/Data/ev_2004010920530935

Ed Elliott

----- End forwarded message -----

--