2004 Jan 29 21:36

[vox] [OT] Report Hackers?

This evening my son was on the family computer (Win98) and in an hour and a
half got two messages from Norton Firewall stating that someone at
130.161.43.249 was trying to connect to a port commonly used by a Trojan
horse.  The second time the IP address was 130.161.43.249: 3392.

I assume that this is a dynamically assigned address and that it's not
possible to figure out who the hacker is.  But is one supposed to report
these IP addresses somewhere?  Or does one just forget about it?

Thank you.

Bob