2004 Jan 28 16:21

[vox] [OT] Orkut.com (social network site)

[vox] [OT] Orkut.com (social network site)

Orkut is "an online trusted community web site designed for
friends. The main goal of our service is to make the social life of
yourself and your friends more active and stimulating. The community
site allows friends to virtually come together, find common interests,
share relevant information, and organize social events."

It's a neat service, like Friendster, but so far it seems a bit more
featureful, and a HELL of a lot faster.

Any other LUGOD'ers want in?  We're a social group... we're all friends,
right? ;^)  Heck, I even made a LUGOD Community, and have a set of friends
that I mark as being "LUG members".

E-mail me privately.