2004 Jan 28 11:08

Re: [vox] SBC Yahoo! DSL.

> Well, it looks like this is the cheaper of the two broadband options for
> my new midtown Sacramento apartment.  Does anyone here use this service
> under Linux and, if so, how's the setup?

We have SBC Yahoo... actually, we had Pacbell which was bought up by SBC
Yahoo (and, actually, our account is so old that we have a static IP
address, from back when they came standard with the Pacbell accounts).  It
works just fine for our needs... I've got two WinXP boxes, two RH boxes,
and a Debian box all working just fine.

Sláinte,
Richard S. Crawford (AIM: Buffalo2K)

"I really didn't realize the librarians were, you know, such a dangerous
group. They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the
desk, all quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man.
I wouldn't mess with them."
--Michael Moore