2004 Jan 24 22:44

Re: [vox] wanted: fax modem

Henry,

I've got a

http://www.compgeeks.com/details.asp?invtid=I56LVP-F40

although mine is a F10...

I bought this new, but never used it. How does $5 sound? Looks like it's linux compatible.

http://www.physcip.uni-stuttgart.de/heby/ltmodem/
http://users.ox.ac.uk/~mert1313/ltmodem.html
http://www.close.u-net.com/ltmodem.html

Mark

Henry House wrote:

Does anyone have a spare fax modem (Linux-compatible) to sell trade, or give
away?