2004 Jan 24 22:44

Re: [vox] vim magic

I've done this with a macro but I think using commands is more elegant.
Let's see here... type this in command mode:

   :let @a=1
   :while @a < 10
     put a
     let @a=@a + 1
   endwhile

I learned something new! =)  I'm not sure if this is what Bryan wanted,
though.  Anyway, he said he already found the answer so... =P

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim
AIM: markus kimius