2004 Jan 24 22:44

[vox] Awakening the sleeping giant

Not knowing the difference between kfc and the kernel I still like hearing about david trying to subdue goliath.

I dont know if I can send hyperlinks so I will send a url the old fashion way; the way my great great great gandpappy taught me when I was 5 months old.

This web address was obtained via e-mail about sun microsystems and their desktop and the use of open source.

It further states that if people attend this online seminar, they will receive a complete staroffice 7 office suite cd plus an evaluation copy of the sun java desktop system.

I would dye (yes, dye) to attend but alas, the time that is given conflicts with my work schedule.

Seeing that it has open source I thought that maybe someone in this fine group just might be interested.  I don't know.

If I have errored in writing this email, please forgive me.  I work on cars, not computers so I plead ignorance not knowing what geeks really think about all this stuff, or about anything for that matter.

Jim
Aspiring geekness